General Guidelines for Information Collection and Use:Gremlin Social collects and compiles statistical information about all visitors to our web site, even if they haven't registered. The information used to compile statistics is passed from a visitor's computer to our server each time a page is requested. This statistical information is logged and provides long-term usage data and trends that help Gremlin Social allocate resources and better meet demands during peak usage. This information is not linked to the end user and is not considered personal information.
The information collected includes:
1. The type and version of your Operating System and Web Browser
2. Your computer's IP address
3. The date and time of your visit
4. What page you visited
5. What page you came from
When you register with Gremlin Social, you are no longer anonymous. Gremlin Social reserves the right to repost your messages and use them in accordance with the Twitter.com Terms of service agreement. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Other than the following instances, Gremlin Social does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with any other person(s) or organization(s):
* Gremlin Social may share your information with outsourced service providers in order to provide the materials you requested. For example, to fill an order for training materials, your name, address, and phone number may be provided to a third-party order filling agency so they can ship you the materials.
* When the law requires Gremlin Social to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, Gremlin Social provides the information needed to obey the law. Gremlin Social also may provide information in order to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
* Gremlin Social may also share your information with Partner organizations and associations. Because Gremlin Social is in no way responsible for the actions of their Partners, Gremlin Social can not be held liable for their Partners’ use (or misuse) of personal information.
Gremlin Social makes every reasonable effort to ensure the security of the data it collects. However, Gremlin Social cannot warrant against the disclosure of this information in the event of a security breach or other event beyond our control.
A cookie is a data file stored on your hard drive by your browser. It does not contain any executable code and cannot gather information from your computer that you have not already provided Gremlin Social either in a form, or by requesting a page from our site (see 'General Guidelines for Information Collection and Use', above).
Most browsers allow users to choose not to receive cookies. If you disable cookies on your browser, some pages on our site may not work correctly (or at all!), or some features may be disabled.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information:A registered user may edit their personal account information by logging-in to GremlinSocial.com and clicking on the “My Workspace” link on the top right of the page, then clicking on “Account”. In “Account” Users may edit and update their personal information.
New program information may be added from time-to-time. Gremlin Social will attempt to anticipate your interest in this information based on information in your profile, and may sign you up automatically. You may opt-out of some of these services by editing your account information (as described above).
Gremlin Social reserves the right to send important announcements or notices to all registered users without extending an opportunity to opt-out of such notices.
Gremlin Social reserves the right to maintain archival copies of contact data of our registrants. The primary purpose of this archive is to prevent accidentally re-adding you to our service if you have requested not to receive further information. Concerns about this archival copy may be addressed to the webmaster.
Confidentiality and SecurityGremlin Social limits access to your personal information to those Gremlin Social employees who have a need to come into contact with that information.
To protect your personal information, Gremlin Social employs physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations.
Your personal information is password protected and, in some cases, encrypted for additional protection.
1. emailing your primary e-mail address registered with us, or
2. prominently displaying a notice on our website.